24/07/2017

MUSIC MONDAYZ | ISSUE #21







Hey Zengarmy,


Even though it's been so long (almost 3 months!) since my last Music Mondayz,
I've been relatively very active on my Spotify — so if you're a person who likes to
always keep yourself up-to-date with new music (and you trusted my taste), come
over to Spotify & join the family! (99% of you guys reading this are totally going to
ignore this statement but I'm just going to throw this out there regardless hahah!)
Without further ado, I present to you 80 songs (yes, god bless!) that I've been
listening to religiously over the course of past 3 months. Here we gooooooo:


( Also these songs are not in particular
orders or rankings because I'm too lazy
to be bothered by those shits. Enjoy! )






 Previously : Music Mondayz #20 









          
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

2 comments :

  1. Katelyn Chin Kar Marn1:04 am, July 28, 2017

    Wow, what a list of songs! I have a few recommendations for you. From Disney Descendants 2: Space Between, Chillin Like a Villain and Ways to be Wicked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation!! AM CHECKING IT NOWWWWW HEHEHEHEH

    ReplyDelete

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png