22/04/2018

💐 SPRING / SUMMER 2018 EDIT 💐







Hey Zengarmy,


I got that summertime ,
                   summertime sadness .


▲ Photo courtesy of the talented @jimmymarble on Instagram


Greetings ! As you're probably able to tell by the new design of my blog (tsk tsk),
I have "a thing" for the spring / summer season 😅 Something about the vibrant & fun
colours during this season makes my creative juices boil & my hands itching for some
spring-summer revamp to spruce up my boring wardrobe & music playlist. Hence, in
today's post, I'm going to show you a bunch of colours that inspired me (creatively)
as well as some fashion items that I've been lusting over and a brand-new playlist
that I've been jamming to everytime I think of the fact that I'm not at Coachella.

















Love my music taste? Follow me on my Spotify to stay updated!









          
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png