19/12/2016

WHAT'S IN MY CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST?







Hey Zengarmy,


It's almoooooossssst Christmasss!!! Yeeek!!
I'm just here to quickly drop by and add on some more Christmassy
touches to my blog (as if it needed some more hahah! I'm CRAZY)
that it has been deprived of since my last Christmassy post that
was posted like, 1257695148 years ago? Hahah. I have SO many
festive blog post ideas but my finals are really wet-blanketing
all of my Christmas spirits arghhhhh!!! But I'm glad to say that
my last paper is finally going to be over after this Wednesday,
& then I can FINALLY enjoy December like a Christmas fanatic,
NOT like a zombified prisoner that constantly needs coffee!








Also, there are 112 songs in this playlist.
Told you I'm CRAZY. Who the hell on earth
listens to THIS many Christmas songs? Me.





I usually just put this playlist on shuffle (which I suggest you to do the same)
whenever I'm doing some mundane errands, like doing my laundry, or whatever.
OR you can TOTALLY just casually listen to this playlist when you're hitting the
gym hahahahah! This playlist has a huge variety of songs from the 80s to the
current pop Ariana-Grande-ish kind of Christmas tracks BUT needless to say I
love each & every single one of these songs (you can say that I have an overly
accepting heart when it comes to Christmas songs). Yes, I would say it's totally
NORMAL TO LISTEN TO CHRISTMAS SONGS 24/7 DON'T LET NOBODY JUDGE YOU.



Here are a few of my personal favorites
from the playlist, just in case you don't
have a Spotify account and don't care to
purposely get one to listen to this playlist:






Which Christmas song is your favorite?
Let me know in the comments below!









        
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png