10/10/2016

MUSIC MONDAYZ | ISSUE #6 / #7 / #8







Hey Zengarmy,


Is anybody excited that I'm bringing back the Music Mondayz series??
Here are 15 songs (YES. FIF-FREAKING-TEEN SONGS!) that I've been
listening to since the last issue I've posted (which is like 3 weeks ago).
Hence, today's post is a combination of 3 Music Mondayz issues in one!
Happy Mon(eww)day y'all! Here's to Friday!



 Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl 




 Dillon Francis - Anywhere (ft. Will Heard) 




 Calvin Harris - My Way 




 Galantis - Love On Me (ft. Hook N Sling) 




 Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault 




 OneRepublic - A.I. (ft. Peter Gabriel) 




 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons 




 The Chainsmokers - All We Know 
 (ft. Phoebe Ryan) 




 DJ Snake - Sober (ft. JRY) 




 Cashmere Cat - Trust Nobody 
 (ft. Selena Gomez & Tory Lanez) 




 Years & Years - Meteorite 




 Frank Pole - Anything 
 (ft. Greyson Chance) 




 R3hab - Icarus 




 Bruno Mars - 24K Magic 




 Tom Odell - True Colours 




What's your personal favorite out of these
15 songs in today's Music Mondayz issue?
Let me know in the comments below!









        
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png