13/09/2015

MTV WORLD STAGE MALAYSIA 2015 !!!






Hey Zengarmy,


I'm legitimately writing this blog post at 1 a.m. in the morning right now.

I feel so pumped with all the small little excitements inside my brain.
Never in my entire life before had I went to ANY big-scale concert,
but today (well, technically it's yesterday) I went to my FIRST concert!
It all started about a week ago when I heard that Carly Rae Jepsen & Jason Derulo
are both invited to perform at the MTV World Stage Malaysia 2015 concert,
and then I started to frantically ask around for people who're selling the tickets
because I knew that I COULDN'T MISS THIS CONCERT !!!!!!
Thank God I finally did get the tickets.



Alright. I'm not going to write too much because I'm really tired now haha.
So I will just let my vlog & my pictures to do the rest of the talking :





 WARNING : PICTURE OVERLOAD !!! 






#MTVWorldStageMY #MTVAsia

Okay I can finally go to sleep now. Okay. Bye.
See you guys in my next blog post yo ;)








 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png